Chefs & Short Order Cooks
If you believe you have the right experience and skill set to be an About Life Cook (Port Melbourne), please apply here.
Immediate start for the right candidate in the Port Melbourne store.
As an About Life Cook or Chef you will manage the full preparation and service process of our menu.
You are responsible for:
- Preparation and cooking of all menu items to standard recipe
- Stock rotation and food safety
- Maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen
Required Skills and Experience
- Commercial Cookery qualifications
- Good knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety Standards
- Team player
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
There are full time and casual positions available.
Join us in building your career OR simply to fulfil your desire to work in a great team! Bring with you a great attitude and a willingness to learn, and we'll show you the ropes.
When you apply let us know which city/stores you are interested in working in Sydney or Melbourne.
An About Life career will offer you:
- A competitive salary package
- A generous employee discount
- Free daily healthy lunch & free organic fair trade coffee
- The opportunity to be part of a team of talented and fun individuals who have a real passion for natural, ethical and sustainable business and products
- The chance to work in an environment that presents organisational growth opportunities within various functions across different store levels and locations