Exchanges, Returns and Refunds
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law and the Consumer Guarantees; if products bought from either aboutlife.com.au or stores operated by ABOUT LIFE PTY LTD are faulty, damaged or did not work as advertised, then the purchaser is entitled to: (a) replacement of products or services; or (b) a refund of the cost of purchase of those products or services.
Refunds are not available where you simply change your mind, or where you have mistakenly purchased the wrong item or bought a ticket to the wrong event.
Exchanges can be made on grocery items in stores operated by ABOUT LIFE PTY LTD within 7 days of the date of purchase. This is limited to items that do not require specialised storage such as refrigeration. Proof of purchase is required.
- Order processing commences when cleared payment has been received.
- Once order processing has commenced, orders can no longer be changed or cancelled.
- Check your order specifications carefully before clicking "Submit" and/ or making payment.
- Our customer service crew can help with any other pre-purchase details as needed.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that products bought or ordered will suit the intended purposes.
- When precise information is essential for health or wellness, we advise that you read relevant information on the product you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
- Orders must be placed by 2pm the business working day before required delivery.
- Orders needed by a certain date and time should be noted accordingly in the red titled "Instructions" field, when placing the order.
- Grocery deliveries require a three to four hour window for drop off time.
- If About Life’s delivery personnel cannot securely deliver goods to a location; you may be charged an extra delivery fee for any further deliveries required.
- Orders are not confirmed until a separate ‘email confirmation’ has been sent.
- Please read over the details of the order in the email confirmation and inform us of appropriate changes should they be required.
- About Life takes no responsibility for incorrect order details or information once email confirmation has been sent.
- All items listed are generally available, however on rare occasions a specific item may sell-out unexpectedly or fresh food supply ingredients may be changed.
- Stock cannot be reserved without payment; however stock levels can be checked in advance.
- On rare occasions, freight or item charges may display or auto-calculate incorrectly.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that is priced or auto-calculated in error.
- About Life cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in the picture or product descriptions. In our product profiles on aboutlife.com.au we aim to include the most up to date information available, such as photographs, ingredients and allergen warnings.
(a) The Company (including its related bodies corporate and affiliates), its directors, officers, employees and agents exclude all liability to you and any other persons who use a product or service you have purchased from this Site including liability for any consequential loss or damage, indirect, incidental, special damages, or loss of business or profits; and
(b) you agree that the Company may retain any booking fees or other incidental costs such as postage incurred in issuing a refund.