As the great old says, “The answer to our future lies in the past.” Tracing back centuries, one can find the undiscovered mysteries of nature, buried deep inside the past.
One such discovery was the deer antler velvet and its prominent role in medical science. It was used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 2,000 years and continues to be a fundamental element in Chinese medicine today. Other countries in Asia, Europe and America are also implementing the cure in treating patients.
As Dr Michael Rosenbaum stated in an interview, “Velvet antler contains the missing element to endurance, something just not present in all the potential nutrition programs I have ever worked with,”
Terpenes or Adaptogens are acquired from non-toxic plants and have extensive health benefits. Deer antler velvet acts as a natural adaptogen, restoring homeostasis to an unbalanced body by healing where it is necessary.
Deer antler velvet benefits stretch out to most of the body systems given its complex chemical composition. The antlers are collected every year when their shedding season comes. The process is operated by experts, so no one gets harmed.
Being 100% natural in its composition, it is safer and more competent at bringing the body to homeostasis over a drug.
Deer Antler Velvet is one of the most powerful adaptogen supplements. It contains the most powerful growth factor IGF-1 that helps repair DNA and provides building units for the brain to function adequately.
How does it help in balancing body functions?
The Deer Antler Velvet promises thousands of health cures. Only a few of them have been confirmed so far. It aids in-
- improvement in general health
- increase in blood supply and circulation
- boosting brain function by supplying antioxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory nutrients.
- reduction of blood pressure
- controlling body metabolism as being enhanced in ingredients such as xylitol, citric acid, lecithin, potassium sorbate and stevia extract.
- increase in energy levels and endurance
- regulating blood sugar levels due to the presence of insulin growth factor-1 (IGF-1) establishes an ideal insulin and growth hormone balance in the body
- increase in muscular development and strength
- improvement in resilience and joint mobility
- inducing the survival, development and function of brain cells
- increase in muscle recovery
- Reducing blood “clumping” due to linolenic acid
- restoring thyroid functions
- healing up deep skin cuts much faster than conventional medicines
- prevention and reduction of inflammation
- improvement in sexual health
- burning fat tissues.
- development of the skeletal system, as it stimulates bone growth and strength because of the bone morphogenic protein
- providing radiant skin because of the presence of hyaluronic acid
- stimulation of the immune system function
- improvements in psychic health by curing disorders such as depression and anxiety
- relieving stress
- anti-aging effects
Reports confirm that countries like Russia, Korea, China, Japan, Australia and New Zealand are carrying out research to draw out most of the deer velvet’s strengths.
Since 1930, about 250 research papers have been published on the manufacture, composition and biochemical effect of Deer Antler Velvet.
Deer Velvet supplements have been proved to be a great blessing for athletes. It helps in supporting strength and endurance, backing the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood, facilitating minor tissue damage and thus improving overall body immunity.
How to take these supplements?
Available in different forms, these supplements can be availed from online stores at ease.
Deer Antler Velvet extract sprays are supposed to work most effectively. Before spraying, shake the bottle and spray once under your tongue by holding for 30-40 seconds. Follow this thrice a day.
Precaution- Do not let the bottle come under direct Sun or above 40 degrees celsius. No refrigeration is allowed. Store in a dark, cool place for longer usage.
Nutura’s Deer Antler Velvet supplement has been identified as one of the most complete and balanced natural food supplements in the market. It contains the famous growth factor IGF-1 helps repair DNA and damaged organs and also provides the building materials for the brain and other organs to function properly.
If you are someone looking for natural ways of healing, adaptogenic supplements are the ones you should be looking for. So what keeps you waiting?